100% of 100
The ultimate eyewear for the waterman, this hat-compatible, high wrap frame with a detachable leash gives you a wide view of the world that’s designed to block glare.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™™ frame material
• No-slip Unobtanium® nosepad: Increase grip with perspiration
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Frame suitable for medium to large faces
Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
• Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
• HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
• Includes water resistant eyewear case with attachment clip
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.