100% of 100
Oakley Sliver Edge sunglasses Matte Black frame Prizm Grey lens
These lightweight O Matter™ frames have the visual texture of woodgrain for an earthy, organic look, and their Prizm™ Daily Polarized lenses make dull colors warm and rich for a more pleasing visual experience.
This semi-rimless edition of Sliver has smooth curvature that extends the peripheral range of view. The side-to-side contour adds to the sleek styling of sculptural lines, and with its architecture of thin cross sections, the frame is comfortably lightweight.
• High wrap for maximum coverage
• Semi-rimless design for less weight and better air flow
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™™frame material
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Frame suitable for medium to large faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
• Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
• HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Prizm Grey
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.