100% of 100
Oakley Plazma Low Bridge Fit sunglasses Black frame Prizm Sapphire lens
The iconic Racing Jacket was the inspiration for Oakley Plazma, a lightweight dual lens sport frame designed to accommodate high prescriptions. The functional sport design with three-point architecture is designed to hold eyewear in precise optical alignment, and also includes Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks for a no-slip grip. Paired with Prizm™ Lens Technology or Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses, Oakley Plazma is a sport performance style with a fresh look.
• SPORT PERFORMANCE DESIGN- Functional sport design with optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
• LIGHTWEIGHT O-MATTER™ FRAME - Strong yet light O-Matter™ frame provides durability and all-day comfort.
• ASIA FIT SPECIFIC DESIGN - The lens is cut higher and wider than the global fit version to fit Asian faces.
• NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads help provide sport level retention with a no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
• AVAILABLE IN PRESCRIPTION - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality.
Frame color: Black
Lens color: Prizm Sapphire
Fit: Low Bridge Fit
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.