100% of 100
Oakley Chrystl sunglasses Matte Black frame Prizm Ruby lens
Oakley® has launched Ahyris, a sun and optical lifestyle collection that features a unified design aesthetic that is symbolic of and takes cues from the eye. The name "Ahy-Ris" finds its source in the collection's inspiration, the iris of the eye, the window to the soul. The inspiration is manifested throughout the collection, in the form of a singular design element that delivers a unique mechanical function for connecting a center frame and temples together for a distinct look.
The lens becomes the frame with the progressive design engineering of Oakley® Chrystl. The new sophisticated sunglass uses a single design element to connect the frame and temples together, topped off with a rollbar that adds both style and function.
• DESIGN: A lifestyle sunglass with a distinct aesthetic that uses a single design feature to join the frame and temples
• CONSTRUCTION: The multi-faced rimless construction with “rollbar” aesthetic is designed to help maintain retention and rigidity
• FRAME MATERIAL: Lightweight O Matter™ frame material combined with stress-resistant stainless steel is designed to provide durability and all-day comfort
• PRIZM™ LENS TECHNOLOGY: Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail to make the most of any activity
• FIT: Three-point fit is designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment, with added adjustable silicone nosepads for the ultimate fit
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Prizm Ruby
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.