100% of 100
Terrigal takes on the round lens trend with Oakley®’s signature sculptural design. Featuring a stem design that takes inspiration from Oakley® Razor Blade’s trigger stem but with a contemporary twist, and Unobtainium® earsocks for a no-slip grip, Terrigal blends modern design language with heritage aesthetics for a unique approach to the premium, round-lens frame.
• DESIGN - Round lens shape with Oakley’s signature sculptural design
• FRAME MATERIAL - Constructed of ultralight weight, C-5 metal material
• ALL DAY COMFORT - Unobtainium® earsocks for a no-slip grip
• ADJUSTABLE NOSEPADS - Adjustable clear grip-fit nosepads help provide the ideal fit and a seamless look
• OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION LENSES - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.